The below fees do not include the cost of joining ABA. To get the current cost of ABA membership please visit the ABA website: http://www.bowhunters.org.au.
Membership fees renewals fall due 1st July each year. If your club membership isn't paid by 31 July, you will need to pay the joining fee again.
Fee payments can be made in the following ways:
- Cash (or cheque) at the club,
- By EFTPOS at the club using a mastercard or visacard,
- By direct credit to Lakeside Bowmen's account
Full Ordinary Membership Fees
For new Ordinary Full Member fees include a one off joining fee. The joining fees are outlined below:
- Family (inc $15.00 joining fee)
- Adult (inc $10.00 joining fee)
- Junior/cub (inc $5.00 joining fee)
|1 July to 30 Sept||$115.00||$50.00||$30.00|
|1 Oct to 31 Sept||$90.00||$40.00||$24.00|
|1 Jan to 31 Mar||$65.00||$30.00||$18.00|
|1 Apr to 30 Jun||$40.00||$20.00||$12.00|
Working Bee Levy
Members need to attend a minimum of 50% working bees a year, else a $40 working bee Levy is included in your membership fees.